Not all who wander are lost...

A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah.

Psalm 63:1-4 (NKJV)

O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
Praise Him! Praise Him!

Jesus is the only way to salvation and eternal life. The only way to God, and to heaven. 

In John 14:6, Jesus said: "No one comes to the Father but by Me; I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." 

Amen. 


Like this blog post? Consider signing up for future blog posts in your inbox, right here. Thanks! See you soon. 

Comments