John 8:32





"The Truth Will Set You Free."
 
Great! ...How?


Sitting in a coffee shop, doing my working my full time job and a song come son. I am aware that as I sit here, I am "forced: to listen to all these secular songs. Most are about sex,  breakups, first loves and sex as make-ups, partying, dancing, dating, and did I mention sex? 

but, this song caught my ear, because  I heard a scripture verse. What was it? 
The line was , often overused, "cause the truth will set you free? 

Is there freedom in everyone having their own truth? 

https://youtu.be/sqYt5iU4WDk

Secular song 

Many years ago, was asked to sing a song--sang the song, performed it live-- the line in the song was" because the truth will set you free"... but it was used way out of context.  

When scripture is used for the world. the world can't help but use it out of context... an abomination to our Lord. 



how the truth sets men free 


Photo by Ava Sol on Unsplash

Comments